Check out these adorable and easy Thanksgiving turkey crafts for something fun to do with the kids on cold fall days when you’re stuck in the house and they’re climbing the walls. These mom bloggers have some really great ideas that are kid-friendly, easy, and affordable.
6 Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts For Kids
- I love how colorful this Rainbow Paper Plate Turkey craft from Formula Mom is.
- Let the kids help you decorate for your Thanksgiving table setting with these adorable Turkey Napkin Rings from the Simmworks Family Blog.
- Remind your kids how much they have to be thankful for with this Popsicle Stick Thankful Turkey Craft from The Suburban Mom.
- Save those sweet little hand prints this Thanksgiving with this super cute Turkey Hand Print Craft from Formula Mom.
- This Clothespin Turkey Roll Craft from Formula Mom is a great way to use those empty paper tubes you’ve been saving for a rainy day.
- Your kids will love this Pine Cone Turkey Craft from Jinxy Kids!
These 6 Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids are sure to be a hit with all of your children. They’re all easy and incredibly fun to make!