How to make chocolate covered peanut butter graham crackers like the ones you’ll find at Walt Disney World!
- 12 Graham Crackers
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 12 oz. Chocolate Melting Candy
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate on 8 of the graham crackers and place on prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Finely crush 4 of the graham crackers.
- Combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, crushed graham crackers and vanilla.
- Place a 1″ ball of peanut butter mixture on top of chocolate side of the each graham crackers and gently press and spread evenly to the edges.
- Return to freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Reheat the melted chocolate if necessary.
- Place crackers into chocolate and spoon the chocolate over the top.
- Lift out with a fork and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to shake off excess chocolate.
- Return to pan, then return pan to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place a small amount of melted chocolate in a sandwich bag and clip very tiny end of a corner and drizzle over each sandwich.
These chocolate covered peanut butter graham crackers are SO easy to make, taste just like the ones you’ll find at Walt Disney World, and they’re a yummy kid-friendly treat that the whole family will love!