Bath time just got a lot more fun! Learn how to make your own homemade DIY bubble bath with our easy recipe. This is a great base recipe so you can change oils and food coloring to make various kinds of bubble bath that everyone will enjoy!
DIY bubble bath recipe:
• Suspension soap base
• Food coloring
• Bubblegum fragrance oil (or any skin safe essential or fragrance oil)
• Optional: Iridescent skin safe glitter
• Plastic pipette dropper
• Measuring cup
1. Pour about 2 cups of suspension soap base into a measuring cup. If you’re going to make different colors, separate this amount into smaller bowls before adding colors.
2. Put 3-5 drops of food coloring into the soap base and stir well.
3. Add 1/8 teaspoon of iridescent glitter to the soap base mixture and mix.
4. Add 6-7 drops of the bubblegum fragrance oil and mix well.
5. Store in an airtight container for future use.
See how easy it is to make your own DIY bubble bath? The kids are going to love having their own special bubble bath made just for them in their favorite colors and scents.