My son’s birthday is coming up and I love getting up early every year and making him a special birthday breakfast. This year my plan is to make this amazing M&M waffles recipe. It’s a special treat and they’re really good (who doesn’t love chocolate in their waffles?!) This yummy M&M waffles recipe is sure to be a huge hit with that delicious chocolate candy crunch in every bite!
M&M Waffles Recipe
Any waffle mix, prepared.
M&M’s chocolate candies
You will also need
1. Follow the waffle mix instructions on the package or even better, just make your own waffle batter. I personally love this waffle recipe- All Recipes Waffle I Recipe.
2. Pour batter into the preheated waffle maker.
3. Add m&m’s evenly by hand.
4. Close the lid on your waffle maker and let the M&M waffle cook.
5. When your light/timer goes off on your waffle maker, unplug and let the waffle cool before you try to remove it.
6. Top with whipped cream and m&m’s.
7. Add syrup if desired and enjoy!