Fall is my favorite because it means sweaters and everything pumpkin; Pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie, and this delicious baked pumpkin french toast! This yummy baked pumpkin french toast is the perfect fall and winter breakfast. Extremely easy breakfast recipe since you prepare it the night before and let it refrigerate for about 12 hours!
Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
Prep: 15 minutes
Baking: 30 minutes
• 3 Eggs
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
• ½ C. Almond Milk
• 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
• 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
• 9 pieces Thick Brioche French Bread
• 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
Also needed: 6 Ramekins
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, pumpkin spice, almond milk, and maple syrup.
2. Add pumpkin puree and mix well.
3. Using 6 ramekins, tear apart about 1½ pieces of Brioche Bread for each ramekin. Fill halfway full of bread and pour the egg mix over the top, distributing evenly to each serving. Pat down the bread so that it soaks up the egg mixture. Fill the remainder of each ramekin with more bread. Pour the remainder of the egg mixture into each one evenly. Pat down the bread once again.
4. Place your 6 ramekins onto a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for 12 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the baking sheet with your ramekins from the refrigerator. Remove the plastic wrap and bake for for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
6. These will rise quite a bit while baking but will settle shortly after removing them from the oven.
7. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of each serving. Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes follow me on Pinterest!