This Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe Craft Tutorial is such a fun Halloween craft idea to make with your children. This awesome rock craft tutorial, complete with a chalkboard game board, will provide tons of Halloween game time family fun and your children will have a wonderful time helping you paint the rocks.
Materials You’ll Need-
Wooden plaque (I used a 7 by 9 rounded rectangle wood plaque)
5 triangle shaped rocks
5 round or heart shaped rocks
Orange, yellow, white, and green craft paint
Black chalkboard paint
Directions to make Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe Craft Tutorial
1. Wash your rocks with warm soapy water and let dry.
2. While your rocks are drying start painting your wooden plaque with the black chalkboard paint (you will need to paint with 2 coats, let the first coat dry before you start on the second.)
3. Start painting your rounded rocks orange.
4. Paint your triangle shaped rocks in 3rds; bottom part yellow, middle part orange, and the top part white.
5. Once the first coat of paint dries on your rocks, go over them with a second coat.
6. Your candy corn rocks should be complete but you still need to paint faces on your pumpkins with yellow paint
7. Once, the chalkboard paint is completely dry on your wooden plaque, you can draw your lines for the tic-tac-toe board using the chalk.
8. Then after your rocks are dry you can start your first game.