This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EatASnickers #CollectiveBias
I don’t know about you but when I’m running errands, or I’m taking the kids to practice or appointments, I sometimes get hungry. Sometimes those things that keep me busy keep me from having a regular meal time and I need to eat…like NOW! When I don’t eat I get hangry. These 5 easy snacks to keep in your purse will keep you from taking your hunger out on your family.
5 Snacks To Keep In Your Purse (To Avoid the Hangry)
What you’ll need:
- Snack bags, sandwich bags, or small containers to keep your snacks in.
- Bananas are great for on-the-go… just don’t forget this in your purse!
- Almonds are full of protein and perfect for a busy lifestyle.
- Pretzels are perfect for when you just want a quick pick-me-up.
- Jerky is great and holds up well inside of your purse without getting squished.
- SNICKERS® are my personal favorite. They’re packed full of my favorite things like roasted peanuts, nougat, caramel and milk chocolate. SNICKERS® helps handle my hunger so that I can handle my busy life as a mom, and also…chocolate! Enough said.
You’ve got to take this hilarious quiz to find out who you are when you’re hungry! I’m a “Drama Mama.”
You can find a SNICKERS® bar to fit any hunger personality type. The Drama Mama SNICKERS® bar is definitely fitting. I think my husband would totally agree.
Walmart has a huge selection and you can pick them up right in the checkout lane. See, it’s a perfect on-the-go snack to help cure your hunger and the name on your candy bar will make you giggle and you just might need that when you’re hungry.
Time to Play “What’s In Your Purse?”
Okay, I want to play a game. It’s called “what’s in your purse?” Partly because I’ve been sitting here, hungry, working, and on the verge of hangry, and thinking about the SNICKERS® bar in my purse. Plus I know you’re nosy and partly because I’m nosy, too. We moms carry some hilarious things in our purses, don’t we? My husband jokingly calls my purse my duffle bag. He also says if I got a smaller purse I wouldn’t put as much in there, I’ve tried that, it’s not true! lol You know you want to play!
I’ve been using my purse that I got at Mom 2.0 all Summer. I love it. What my husband doesn’t know is that this purse actually unsnaps and turns into a tote bag so that I have more room to carry even more. We won’t tell him that though or he’ll never let me live that down.
What’s in my purse?
- 2 lipglosses, 1 lipstick, and 2 chapped lip treatments.
- At least 20 receipts, I lost count after that.
- My car and house keys
- My big ugly and old black wallet that I was too embarrassed to take a picture of. It holds my license, bank card, and my membership cards. I’ve had it for YEARS! I clearly need a new one.
- 1 pen. I wondered where that one went.
- Bandaids because I have kids and I like to be prepared. Also, I hurt myself a lot.
- Extra hearing aid batteries for my son.
- 2 bracelets… I don’t know why. I can’t explain this.
- My SNICKERS® bar! Yay! I was looking for this. I thought I lost it in my duffle bag… I mean purse!
- And enough coins to be able to play at an arcade for an hour. That explains why my purse weighs a thousand pounds and this pain in my shoulder.