If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for crafters these gifts are perfect for Christmas or any time of year, whether it be a birthday or Mother’s Day, or a “just because” gift. Your favorite crafter will love these fun and thoughtful gift ideas for crafters that range in price from $0-$270 so there really is something for every budget.
- Gift card for Michael’s.
- Gift card for Hobby Lobby.
- American Crafts We R Memory Keepers Template Studio Board Starter Kit<–I just got one of these as an early birthday gift and I LOVE it! You can create gift boxes, envelopes, gift bags, and more out of poster board.
- A gift certificate for a local art class… Groupon often has great deals for things like this, but you can also check with your local craft stores to see what they offer.
- These free craft art printables are perfect for framing and giving as a gift and I love what the crafty blogger at Fynes Designs did with them.
- Silhouette Cameo or the Cricut Explore.
- A gift basket full of pretty new fabric or fun little craft supplies like scrapbooking paper, a nice pair of scissors, stamp supplies, buttons, ribbons, paint, new paint brushes, washi tape, a new glue gun, etc. My printable “Made With Love” tags would be a nice little addition to the gift bag, plus they’re free.
- The Sizzix Big Shot is really cool! It can cut fabrics, papers, and embosses so it’s great for a variety of crafts.
- An Etsy (US) gift card because not only can you get more craft supplies on Etsy, but you can also buy pretty hand crafted items from other crafters and we love supporting eachother.
- Some custom “Crafted with love by…” stickers from Paper K Studios.
- Gift card for Jo-Ann Fabrics.
- Magazine subscriptions to Martha Stewart Living or Craft Ideas Magazine.
- Amazon.com Gift Card to buy new craft books or craft supplies.
- Any of these awesome mugs from DEEZ Dutch on etsy.
- A monthly craft box subscription. I found this awesome website that lists them all, My Subscription Addiction.
- I took up metal stamping two years ago and it’s so much fun. If she likes to make jewelry she’ll most likely love anything from the Beaducation website. Be sure to check out the metal stamping starter kit.
- Craft storage. We crafters have A LOT of supplies and we need somewhere to put it.
- A craft table. If you have room for this in your home she’ll be forever grateful! I’ve considered making guests sleep on the couch and turning my guest room into a craft room and getting this awesome craft table but my husband says no. I’m sure he’s right, but seriously…
Do you have creative Christmas gift ideas for crafters that I didn’t list here? Share it in the comments below. I’d love to hear your ideas!
Disclosure Reminder: Some links in this post may include affiliate links to products that we love!