I love making Christmas ornaments and these cinnamon ornaments are incredibly easy and they smell great. These cinnamon ornaments are fun to make and only require 3 ingredients when you follow my easy Cinnamon Ornament Recipe!
Cinnamon Ornament Recipe
4 oz ground cinnamon
1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
You will also need
A cookie cutter (I used a star, but you can use any cookie cutters you want)
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees
2. In a small mixing bowl combine the cinnamon, ginger, and applesauce, mix well, your dough will look a little clumped up
3. Now you’ll need to use your hands and form your dough into a ball
4. Sprinkle a little cinnamon onto a piece of parchment paper
5. Roll your dough out onto the parchment paper about 1/4″ inch thick
6. Use your star cookie cutter to cut out several stars
7. Place your stars onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper
8. Use the top of your straw to cut out little circles from the tops of your stars
8. Bake for 2 hours in a 200 degree oven (they should be hard when you remove them)
9. Let your Christmas tree ornaments cool on a wire rack for about 30 minutes
10. String your ornaments with a little decorative string, twine, or ribbon, and hang them up on your Christmas tree or add to the top of your Christmas gifts for a pretty and personal touch.
These cinnamon ornaments are so easy to make, especially if you’re looking for a quick Christmas craft idea because these can be made from start to finish within about about 45 minutes! Keep this cinnamon ornaments recipe bookmarked so you can come back to it year after year!
For more Christmas inspiration, follow my Everything Christmas board on Pinterest for more Christmas crafts, gift ideas, Christmas decor ideas, and more!