Valentine’s Day Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Print this recipe using Yummly!
- 1 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp. vanilla
- 3 C. flour
- 4 tsp. corn starch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C. chocolate chips + extra for placing a few extra on top of each Valentine heart cookie
- *Silicone heart mold
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla and eggs
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch and salt. Slowly combine the dry ingredients into the cookie dough, mixing well.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 2" size balls and place in the silicone heart mold. Gently press down on the dough to form a heart (see photo).
- Place the mold on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake 10-12 minutes - the middles might still be a little under-cooked but remove them from heat and allow them to sit and cool.
- Remove from the mold and repeat with the rest of the dough. If you have trouble removing the cookies from the mold, use a butter knife to gently go long the sides of the cookie and gently shake out.