This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WinTheDinnerBattle #CollectiveBias
I have a 9 year old son so naturally he’s all about video games! Skylanders is one of his favorite games so when you combine Skylanders with Kid Cuisine you can bet that my son is going to be begging for the new Skylanders Battlecast limited edition Kid Cuisine meals and I’m totally okay with that. After all, it’s a fun treat for him to be able to choose his own meal, plus all of the specially labeled Kid Cuisine packages come with a free Battlecast card to use on the new Skylanders Battlecast mobile game.
Right now when you buy 3 Kid Cuisine Meals at Walmart right now you can get $2 cash back on the Ibotta app which is a great deal!
Kid Cuisine Fun Nuggets are made with 100% Natural chicken Breast and have NO preservatives. You’ll also find that Kid Cuisine serves wholesome ingredients across all of their meals like whole fish fillets, and they also use real cheese, whole grains, and of course they always include a yummy dessert that your children will love!
Win the battle for mealtime FUN!
Because these meals include a free Battlecast card they’re extra special. Just ask my son, he’ll give you the whole rundown on Skylanders. You can bring your cards to life in Battlecast on your mobile device including ios, Android, and you can even find it in the Amazon Appstore if I remember correctly so you can play this awesome Skylanders game anywhere.
Skylanders Bingo Game Printable
What kind of mom would I be if I didn’t find a way to make his love for video games somewhat educational? Yep, I totally went there. We’re focusing on reading a lot a lately so I wanted to find a way to add a little fun (and learning) while he’s eating his yummy Skylanders Battlecast Kid Cuisine meal so I created this fun Skylanders bingo game printable and I’m sharing it with all of you.
Here’s what you’ll need to put this Skylanders bingo game together:
- Download the bingo cards HERE. How many players can play? For this particular bingo game you can have two players.
- Download the bingo call words HERE and HERE. You’ll need both pages.
- I cut red and yellow cardstock into 1″ squares to use as bingo daubers but you can use just about anything.
- Scissors or another cutting tool to cut out the call words, bingo cards, and the daubers.
To create the daubers like the ones I have pictured, you’ll need red and yellow cardstock paper but you could also use construction paper. I used a 12″ paper trimmer to make the job go a little faster. You’ll start by creating 1″ long strips of paper.
You’ll then take each strip and cut 1″ squares. This is a cheap and simple way to create your paper bingo daubers and they fit the bingo cards perfectly!
Don’t forget to cut out your bingo cards and the call words!
Still not sure how to play?
- Once you’ve cut out all of your printables, place your call words into a plastic bag, a paper bag, or a bowl.
- Call out the word on the card you drew.
- Have your child cover up the word on their bingo card. This is really great, it forces your child to read but because you’re talking about something they know and love they don’t realize that this game is also a learning experience for them.
- To win, your child (or children) must make a horizontal, diagonal OR a vertical line to get a BINGO!
Be sure to check out the Ibotta offer HERE to stock up on Kid Cuisine where you can Buy 3 Kid Cuisine meals and earn $2!
How do you make meal time fun for your children?
©2016 Activision Publishing, Inc. SKYLANDERS, SKYLANDERS BATTLECAST, and ACTIVISION are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. © ConAgra Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.